Good news! Dextr.io is now available for your use!
If you’ve followed our blog or attended one of our live training sessions, you are aware of Dextr.io, our training and facilitation software. We created Dextr.io in-house, and it has evolved over a long time to become a robust tool.
We’ve received interest from other trainers, and we thought about releasing Dextr.io to the public. Over the last few months, we’ve been working to make Dextr.io more robust as a tool. We’re now comfortable with other trainers using it, and believe it will add a lot of value to you.
If you’d like to try Dextr.io for yourself, go to the website: https://dextr.io. At the moment, sign-up requires a manual approval process.
Of course, this software will continue to evolve. Stay tuned to our blog and emails to learn of new features as they are released.
- 00:01 => Introduction, Login & Password Change
- 01:52 => Create New Presentation
- 02:45 => Theme Management
- 04:24 => Clone & Delete Presentation
- 05:15 => Present the Presentation
- 05:52 => Rename Presentation
- 06:45 => Full Screen Mode & Back
- 07:20 => Presentation Code
- 08:00 => Add New Slide & Slide List
- 08:38 => Title Page: Heading, Sub Heading, Slide Notes
- 09:52 => Reactions
- 11:10 => Bullet Slide
- 13:16 => Icons Slide
- 15:30 => Image Slide
- 17:35 => Video Slide
- 21:30 => Make a Choice (Column Chart)
- 24:20 => Duplicate/Copy/Clone Slide
- 24:50 => A Quick Word Slide
- 25:25 => Share in Detail Slide
- 27:10 => Create a quiz
- 27:40 => What’s your name
- 29:19 => Multiple choice quiz
- 33:00 => Leaderboard
- 36:10 => Summary of all slide categories
- 37:24 => Colours/Image
- 41:25 => Settings Tab (Hide code)
- 42:37 => Full Presentation Demo
- 51:27 => Settings tab (Reset votes, Hide bullets, Show bullets)
- 53:22 => Moving slides around
- 54:02 => Delete slide